Missing Puzzle Packs
Author: Mihai, last modified: 12/12/2020
Occasionally, Microsoft Store causes missing puzzle packs. The puzzles are not lost and you will be able to continue playing them.
Try the following solutions:
Solution 1: Restart Your Computer
- Install any pending Windows Updates
- Restart your computer
Solution 2: Reset Microsoft Store Cache
- Close the game
- Press Windows key + R
- Type wsreset
- Microsoft Store will open. Search for the game in the Microsoft Store.
- Once you find the game in the Microsoft Store tap on Open
Solution 3: Troubleshoot Windows Apps
Run this troubleshooter.
Solution 4: Attempt to Purchase the Same Pack
- Attempt to purchase a pack that you already purchased. Make sure you are logged in with the same Microsoft account that you used for purchasing the puzzle pack in the past.
- Microsoft Store will recognize you have already purchased the pack and will unlock it.
- If you are asked to pay again, cancel the process
Solution 5: Contact Microsoft Support
- Go to Microsoft Support page
- Tap on Open Get Help app