Author: Mihai, last modified: 12/12/2020
Crowns are rewards you get in the game. Crowns are used for unlocking puzzles. When you have crowns, an additional button appears in the Puzzle Store, allowing you to unlock puzzles with crowns.
A typical puzzle pack costs 30 crowns. The crowns cost depends on the number of puzzles in the pack and the release date of the pack. The more puzzles a pack contains, the more crowns it costs. The more recent a pack is, the more crowns it costs.
Puzzle Bundles cost 100 crowns.
How to get crowns
There are several ways to get crowns
- When you play the game 7 days in a row you earn rewards: 1, 3 or 10 crowns
- When you create a game account you earn 10 crowns
- When you solve puzzles you earn coins. Coins can be converted into crowns in your game account
- When you complete missions you earn crowns
- When you recommended the game to a friend you earn 30 crowns. Go to your missions for detailed instructions
- You can purchase crowns with money in your game account
- When you purchase puzzles with money you earn crowns. You earn 3 crowns for regular puzzle packs or 12 crowns for bundles.